I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Mitch Teemley who never ceases to amaze me with the variety of blog topics he covers. Follow his blog and you will laugh one day and reflect the next. The following day you may reflect on laughing or laugh about reflecting or… just give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to introduce people to up-and-comers, and because, presumably, no one wants to meet down-and-goers (whatever they are). My task is simple: To tell you 7 Things About Me, and to introduce you to those Up-and-Comers.
7 Things About Me
- I’m adopted which means no matter how good my adoptive parents were I am a financial windfall for any therapist.
- I was accepted into Canada’s premier theatre school. I lasted 2 months before the thrill of being 1 of the 35 people accepted, wore off.
- I have made my living writing, directing and acting. I may have dropped out of theatre school but I went on to use these skills working with churches.
- I also make my living through music and preaching. You can’t get me off the stage! The best part is, I can serve God and use my talents as part of my vocation.
- I married the first girl I ever asked out. I told a friend that I was going to marry her when I first met her. When I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said no (she was only 13). 4 years later she finally gave in. We were married 2 years after that. I hope she doesn’t wish she stuck with her first answer.
- I am a much better grandparent than parent. I have 2.89 grandchildren (grandchild number 3 is due in 1 month) I wish I had grandchildren first.
- My sister can outdrive me. Even though she is afraid to drive in the snow, which I love, my sister has competed in the world long drive championship (golf) numerous times and she has her Senior LPGA tour card.
I have only been doing this since February so my “up-and-comers” may be “already-arrived” to you.
Nickel Boy Graphics Comic Strips – some funny, some serious, all challenge you to think – it’s so good you don’t even have to like comic strips! (no longer available)
Brandon J Adams For millennials seeking the abundant life of Jesus.
Sins of the Father Ramblings in an attempt to bring healing and peace…not only to myself, but hopefully to others.